A Single Point Of Sale SaaS For All Your LocationsAccess anywhere on any device
- Multiple locations both physical and online (single PoS)
- Inventory management across ALL locations
- Immediate inventory audit capabilities
- Integration into QuickBooks
- Local online sales tax auto calculated w/Taxjar
A PoS System Built in the CloudAccess anywhere on any device
Modern & IntuitiveTouchPoint has a modern and responsive design that’s intuitive and easy to use allowing you to manage your store(s) from wherever you are without having to be in your store.
No Longer Limited by RegistersInstead of tieing everything to registers, TouchPoint is built around users that can access any device and have all transactions recorded to their user account for seamless audit trails.
Centralized Customer Database
Single & Multi-Store Reporting
Built by Retailer for RetailersUnderstand how TouchPoint supports you in your role
AutomationAlways working even when you're sleeping!
- Automated purchase order creation based on inventory rules
- Automating daily close and financials even when you’re employees forget to
- Notifications for items not in stock or not fully paid
- Removing items from in progress deliveries that have already been received by customers
- Centralized live inventory numbers from all locations and warehouses
- Financial reporting and tax reporting at the state, county, and city level
- Commission reporting automatically updating based on returns, exchanges, and other financial events
All the POS BasicsAll the things you'd expect plus much more!
Business Reports & Sales Data
Delivery Scheduling & Management
Sleek Cart & Checkout
Inventory & Product Management
Detailed Customer HistoryTrack orders, returns, deliveries, quotes, calls, and more!
How Does Pricing Work With TouchPoint?
We’re priced just as all SaaS models are, on a per month, per location basis. Tell us how many locations you have, who your payment processor is and what systems you use for PoS, Inventory Mgmt, PO’s, Deliveries (if applicable) and financials (e.g. QuickBooks) and we will provide you a price estimate.
How Do I Retain All My Historical Data?
Good news is that we have data templates that enable you to easily import and map your historical data set. We also have data migration experts on staff for those more complex use cases.
What Devices Does TouchPoint Work On?
TouchPoint is device universal (agnostic) so you can access on Mac, PC, Linux, Phones, Tablets, and Desktop devices.
Am I Locked Into A Contract?
No long term or expensive contracts, pay as you go giving you the opportunity to see if TouchPoint is right for your business.