QuickBooks Online Integration
TouchPoint integrates with QuickBooks for full accounting data sync.
- Realtime Sync TouchPoint transactions
- Batched Sync for consolidated entries per day
- Accountant Role in User Permissions
- Map TouchPoint event types to specific accounts
- Sync Support for all major journal entry types
- Including Sales, Taxes, Assets, AR, AP, and more!
- Simple and Easy Integration Steps
TouchPoint integrates into QuickBooks
We are integrated with QuickBooks and you can find us on the QB App Store. We’re pioneering a whole new level of simplicity and ease to running an enterprise across multiple sales channels with nominal effort to get going (SaaS) and a cost structure designed for the lean enterprise (monthly subscription and no contracts!). Did we mention your accountant will love you?! Finally your account will have all relevant information synced which will significantly increase their visibility into your business allowing them to focus on the strategic areas you most need, not chasing data points.
Built for Quickbooks Online Pro AdvisorsJoin Our Affiliate Program
By adding our enterprise class PoS platform through a SaaS model and affordable rates, you’ll establish a new revenue stream which is always great, but more importantly you’ll further your own strategic cause with your customer. Now that we have access to every single relevant data point, you will now have full visibility into their data and can act with decisiveness impacting new profits within their business. Be the hero, recommend TouchPoint and contact us today to receive details on our Affiliate Program.
Point of Sale Software with QuickBooks Integration
Having sales data automatically loaded into QuickBooks is a huge advantage that retailers should expect is standard with your PoS platform. Here are a few things you should look for:
- Ensure data is synced with every aspect of your retail business: sales, refunds, exchanges, purchase orders, COGS, asset value tracking, credit scenarios, cash in/out, etc.
- Does the system track accounting categories per transaction type to specific QBO Accounts – customizable on a merchant level?
- Does it sync all QuickBooks supporting data: customer record, vendor record, etc.?
Quickbooks Online Integration for Complete Data Sync: Check out the video and see how integration should work with any Point of Sale platform and your QuickBooks subscription.